We are DID ALLIANCE INC (“DID ALLIANCE,” “our”, “us” or “we”). We own and/or operate website(s) such as [https://didalliance.org] and/or any mobile apps that may be published by us (the said website and mobile apps may be collectively or individually referred to as the “Website”). We are committed to protecting your privacy, and we take our responsibilities seriously as we recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us. We believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
Our Collection of Your Personal Data
DID ALLIANCE collects and uses information about you, such as when you provide your information to us, when you use our Website and/or when you interact with us.
- Personal Data which we may collect include:
- Location Information of yourself and/or your computer or device
- Contact Information
- Employment or professional Information
- Your communication and/or interaction with us.
We may also collect and store certain information automatically when you visit the Website. Examples include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, computer or device type, internet service provider, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, the full URL clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), cookie number and/or your activity on our Website, including the pages you visited and the searches you made.
We may receive information about you from third parties if you use any websites or social media platforms operated by third parties (for example, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.).
You should carefully consider whether you wish to submit your Personal Data. You should also review any additional terms and conditions that may govern your use of our services.
We ask that you not send or otherwise disclose to us your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or creed, health or criminal background.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser upon visit to our Website or the hard drive of your computer or device. You can block or deactivate cookies in your browser settings.
For further information on types of cookies and how they work visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Purposes for Which We Collect, Use or Disclose Your Personal Data
- DID Alliance will or may collect, use, disclose and/or process your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Processing and/or dealing with your interest in our services;
- Facilitating, processing, dealing with, administering and/or managing interaction(s) by or with you;
- Administering, facilitating, managing, processing and/or dealing with your relationship with us;
- Administering, facilitating, processing and/or dealing in any matters relating to your use of the Website;
- Monitoring, processing and/or tracking your use of the Website in order to provide you with a seamless experience, facilitating or administering your use of the Website, and/or to assist us in improving your experience in using the Website;
- Administering, facilitating, processing and/or dealing in any transactions or activities carried out by you on the Website;
- Carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry given by you or on your behalf
- To prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or omission or misconduct, whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned; dealing with conflict of interests; or dealing with and/or investigating complaints;
- Addressing disputes or claims (legal or otherwise);
- Complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any jurisdiction applicable to us or our affiliates/associated companies;
- Complying with or as required by any request or direction of any governmental authority or responding to requests for information from public agencies, ministries, statutory boards or other similar authorities;
- Conducting research, analysis and development activities to improve our services in order to enhance any continued interaction between yourself and us connected or in relation to the Website, or your Transaction(s);
- Storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your Personal Data;
- Maintaining and/or developing our IT or business systems and infrastructure including testing and upgrading of these systems;
- Creating reports with respect to your interaction(s);
- Facilitating, dealing with and/or administering external or internal audit(s) of the business of DID Alliance and/or of its affiliates;
- Record keeping purposes and producing statistics and research for internal and/or statutory reporting and/or record keeping requirements, of DID Alliance or of its affiliates;
- To deal with bankruptcy, winding up, reorganization, restructuring, insolvency; receivership or as assignment for the benefit of creditors, of DID Alliance.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that any Personal Data we collect, disclose and use, for one or more of the Purposes, is accurate and complete. However, it is your duty and obligation to advise us of any changes to your Personal Data or if there are any errors in the Personal Data we hold about you. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data arising from you not updating us of any changes in your Personal Data that you had initially provided us with.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
DID Alliance may or will need to disclose your Personal Data to third parties for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third parties would be processing your Personal Data for one or more of the above Purposes. You hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that we may or are permitted to disclose your Personal Data to such third parties for one or more of the above Purposes and for the said third parties to subsequently collect, use, disclose and/or process your Personal Data for one or more of the above Purposes. Such third parties include, but not limited to:
- Our affiliated or related organizations or corporations;
- Our subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- Any of our agents, contractors or third party service providers that process or will be processing your Personal Data on our behalf, including but not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us, such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centers; and
- Third parties to whom disclosure by DID Alliance is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your Personal Data for one or more of the Purposes.
How Your Information is Stored and Processed
We will put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected and secured. Appropriate security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and/or alternation of your Personal Data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your Personal Data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
We will put in place measures such that your Personal Data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such Personal Data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
Your Data Rights and Choices
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data in our possession or under our control by emailing us at email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data in the manner stated in your request, unless an exception under the law or a provision in the law permits us to. However, your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences, including us being unable to interact with you or the termination of our relationship with you (depending on the extent of your withdrawal).
You have the right to access and/or correct any Personal Data that we hold about you, subject to exceptions under the law. This right can be exercised at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request, so as to be able to deal with your request.
For a request to access or correct Personal Data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will seek to respond to your request within 30 days. Where we are unable to respond to you within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest possible time within which we can respond to your request.
If your request is denied, we will provide you the reason with sufficient detail on why your request has been denied.
If you have any complaint or grievance regarding about how we are handling your Personal Data or about how we are complying with relevant laws or regulations, please contact us with your complaint or grievance by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will certainly strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have speedily and fairly.
Address : 2350 Mission College Boulevard Suite 1000, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Data Protection Officer : O, Jungseok / +82-70-8240-3166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number : +82-2-561-4545